Tuesday, March 20, 2018

CRAMP SAVIOR: REVIEW ON PEOPLEPIE HERB WARM PACK / MEDI HEALLY THE THERAPIST HERBAL WARM PACK

Hi beautiful,

Korean cosmetics came a lot with a lot innovative products including for your monthly cramps.  Introducing a Korean products for female that has to deal with the monthly cramps. I know that not everyone has that kind of problem but for people who has to deal with it every month, I just want to say that I understand your pain.

Sometimes, the pain is just intense that I just unable to do anything but of course I can't call in sick for this kind of stuff.  Anyway, introduce to you this herbal warm pack that helps to alleviate the monthly problem.

Here is a review of Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack.

Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack
Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack

Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack
Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack

Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack
Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack

Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack
Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack

Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack
Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack
Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack
Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack

Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack
Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack


Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack comes in a box with three pieces inside.  It is the most sold items in Olive Young it seems. I understand since I need a special warm pack like these too and it is a never ending problem for cramps.

The pack is made from good cotton that is comfortable to place on the stomach.  Inside is the herbs which is made from rose, lavender, clary sage, fennel and ylang ylang.  The packet stick is not that strong so make sure to wear something that hold the packet.

It said that it is 53 celcius heating which can burn on the skin. Honestly, I just place it on my stomach and did not burn myself.  I think it is because my stomach temperature drop so much that it is basically ice cold. That also explain why my cramp is bad because the blood flow is not that well.  It lasted on me for about 4 hours. I think it will last longer if your stomach is not as cold as mine.  I do like the herbal scent that calm my sense and lessen the pain.

Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack does warm up my stomach area and lessen the pain. Price is really affordable too.  It is also easy to use since you just tear the plastic to get that cotton warm pack and stick on your underwear.  I mean who has that energy to go and boil hot warm water to do the heat pack on the stomach?  This is much easier especially for those on the go.

Overall, Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack helps with cramp by warming up the stomach area and since it is made from herbs, it is also great for people who prefer natural products.  I am happy that warm pack like this exist now to make my life easier.  Peoplepie also has those waist warm pack for waist area.


Product retails for
Peoplepie Herb Warm Pack (3pieces per pack) RM13.00
Made in Korea.



For more information, please visit Althea official website, Althea Instagram and Althea Facebook.  Not sponsored.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)