Tuesday, August 22, 2017

GET HEALTHY WITH LYNNITY NATURAL WELLNESS AND BEAUTY SUPPLEMENT COMPANY

Get healthy with Lynnity natural wellness and beauty supplement company.  ðŸ˜ƒ  One cannot expect to have glowing beautiful skin with just placing emphasis on outwards appearance. Most of the time, skin problems such as acne actually stem from problem with the inner part of our body.  So it is important to look into what you consume as well.

With our busy life now, we don't really have the time to pay that much attention and consume enough essential nutrients for the health of our body.  So, to make up for it, we will try to include some supplement in our body.  Of course it is important to choose one using natural, safe and no synthetic preservative. I don't really like pills since it is hard so most of the supplement that eat to be part of my daily activities are powder that can be made into drinks because it is hard to bite 5 kg of different type of grains, vegetables and fruits to fulfill all the daily needs of our body.

LYNNITY NATURAL WELLNESS AND BEAUTY SUPPLEMENT

I have been taking some healthy food that helps to make up for my busy and rushing hours in the morning.  It is from natural plant and fruits sources without colouring or synthetic coloring and got approved by the government for being safe, Halal Tested and food grade supplement.

Do store Lynnity products in cool place as high temperature can spoil antioxidant benefits of natural products. Their products are also lab tested for safety, contains high antioxidant, essential minerals, important amino acid as well as vitamins.

Lynnity Borneo Forest Specialty Coffee with Eurycoma Longifolia
Lynnity Borneo Forest Specialty Coffee with Eurycoma Longifolia

I start my day in the morning with Lynnity Borneo Forest Specialty Coffee with Eurycoma Longifolia.  The special selection of Liberica, Arabica and Robusta coffee beans in the southern highland that is free from polution makes the coffee rich in flavor and has a strong aroma.  The coffee is processed using steam-compressed which results in full flavoured coffee that dissolve easily in the boiled water.  Some people like it Americano but I like it with sugar.  The coffee is sure of a good quality which is on part with the famous coffee around. The aroma of the coffee is something delicious that I enjoy every morning.

I also drink the Lynnity Borneo Forest Specialty Coffee - Instant Black Coffee which is aromatic but not as strong as the Specialty Coffee with Eurycoma Longifolia. I like that it gives me the energy to stay awake the whole day. Normally,  I will start to feel drowsy and tired after lunch.  Drinking a cup of a good quality coffee such as Lynnity Borneo Forest Specialty Coffee allows me to carry on with my work during the day.  Drinking too much coffee normally makes me have constipation problem. However, it is different with this coffee as it relieves me of such problem and provides my body with good probiotics.  Good bacteria inside your stomach is essential for a healthy guts and to avoid other health problem.  Probiotics help the skin to be free of acne as well because it keeps the skin bacteria in balance.

Their coffee batch is of maximum purity and concentration.  Their quality control has been acknowledged by the Malaysian Ministry of Health GMP specifications and HACCP.  Lynnity Borneo Forest Specialty Coffee is to bring to you health benefits of natural herbs in a cup of coffee and at the same time, supporting and protecting our natural rainforest resources.

I like Lynnity Borneo Forest Specialty Coffee for the taste, containing essential probiotics and helping me to get through the day without harming my body.

Lynnity Botanic Superfood
Lynnity Botanic Superfood

At around 10am, I will have a cup of Lynnity Botanic Superfood.  It contains wide variety of foods from each of the four key food groups, in the amounts recommended.
Fruits> Pear, Green Apple, Pineapple, Kiwi, Passion Fruit, Lemon
Vegetables> Spinach, Celery, Cucumber, Parsley, Yam, Red Beet
Grains> Coarse Rice, Corn, Barley, Brown Rice, Lutos Seed, Wheat Millet, Black Sesame, Glutinous Rice, Wheat, Flax Seed, Oat Bran (Beta-Glucan)

Botanic Superfood (Phyto Grains, Beans & Fruits Blend) is formulated to compose a nutritional-complete superfood from four key food groups to deliver a healthy eating, healthy living, and healthy family.

Lynnity Botanic Superfood is not sweet, taste like a healthy cup of grain and I sometimes made into smoothies to supplement my busy life which I lack the essential nutrients.  This superfood taste good, easy to made, filled my stomach up and allows me to work until it is my lunch at 1.30pm.  I do have more energy even on days when I do not eat enough nutritiousness food because I had to eat outside and could not eat fruits and vegetables.  After all, we need to eat a lot of vegetables and fruits but I do not have the time for that.  Pouring the Superfood into the glass and add water sure makes it easy for to make sure I eat healthy even without the time.  It has all the essential nutrient helps to support eye Health, body growth, brain development, energy and immune System. Honestly, I could feel the different once I stop drinking it for a few days.

Lynnity Relief Pure Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil
Lynnity Relief Pure Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil


At night, I use Lynnity Relief Pure Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil which is a 10ml convenient roll-on which is easy to carry around is an exclusive blend of pure essential oil formulated to use as an invigorating, energizing & relieving scent.  I rub it on my legs, neck and shoulders to give me a refreshing scent and relaxation so that I can sleep at night. Life has been getting stress and sometimes I can’t sleep at night. The Eucalyptus, Sandalwood and Lavender helps me to relax.

The ingredients such as Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil and Clove oil helps to keep those pesky blood sucking mosquitoes from biting me at night. I did also use it when I went for a camping trip and it works.  I also tried applying to my abdomen during menstrual cramp and it does help to relieve the pain.


Ingredients : Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Abies balsamea (Balsam Canada) needle oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) bud oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Lavender Flower, Hawaiian Sandalwood, SunFlower, Eucalyptus Leaf, Clary Sage Flower, Roman Chamomile Flower, Cedarwood Wood, Ylang Ylang Flower, Geranium Plant.


Overall, Lynnity produces great natural high quality natural products that I think is affordable and great for my consumption. Their products are also Halal Tested.  Their food supplement sure do make a difference in my skin texture, complexion and make it easy to stay healthy.

GET HEALTHY WITH LYNNITY NATURAL WELLNESS AND BEAUTY SUPPLEMENT COMPANY
Add caption


【Launching Promotion】
✔ 50% storewide.
✔ No minimum purchase
✔ FREE Shipping (within West Malaysia)

Everything you and your family need to be healthy. Grab these awesome deals now.
Only for this month (August 2017)! It will never be back~

Check out now at:

http://www.11street.my/store/lynnity
http://www.lazada.com.my/lynnity

Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)