Monday, May 1, 2017

TUTORIAL ON THE LATEST 2017 KOREAN WIRE NAILS ART TREND

Hi beauties,

If you are into the shattered glass manicures, 2017 nail art trend is about the wire nail art and recently is the neon manicure by Eun Kyung Park who is the founder of Unistella Salon and inventor of the shattered glass manicures.

I do like the wire nail art trend and am just sharing with you an easy tutorial which you can actually DIY at home.  Before you run to the store or kitchen looking for unused wires do listen to me first.  I am not a manicurist at all so this is not going to look as nice as done at nail parlor by professional. 

I do not have the cure machine or those tools for nails. If you have all that, it makes thing way easier.  I use eyebrow tweezers and my fingers, so you get why my work look rough.

So here is the latest  2017 wire nail art trend tutorial.

wire nail art trend tutorial
wire nail art
2017 korean wire nail art trend tutorial
2017 Korean wire nail art trend
wire nail art trend tutorial
wire nail art trend 



Things needed: (really basic)
1. Wires (just recycle it from the stuff that you want to throw away. Some use stripping tape which is easier to work with)
2. Eyelash glue or glue for nails
3. Transparent nail polish
4. Cure machine (optional)
5. Tweezers (I use my eyebrow tweezers)



Wires
Wires
I used the wire from the computer mouse which I had thrown the mouse away long ago.

Wires
Wires 
 Instruction;
1. Just remove those bronze wire from their insulator. The one I use here is very thin and hard to work with.  If you have the cure machine then you can get a thicker one to work with.  The one that used is actually gold, silver and black but I only have bronze.  One I saw use stripping tape which is also easier to work with but I don't have it XD.

wire nail art trend tutorial
wire nail art trend tutorial-heart shape


2.  Then, bend the wire into the shape that you want.  Here is the heart shape which is easier to shape into. Just make a loop and pull the two side down and twist it.


wire nail art trend tutorial
2017 Korean wire nail art trend

2017 korean wire nail art trend tutorial
2017 Korean wire nail art trend

2017 Korean wire nail art trend tutorial
2017 Korean wire nail art trend

 These two are my most favourite design of all.

2017 korean wire nail art trend tutorial
2017 Korean wire nail art trend

3. Here is some other shape that I did which is similar to Unistella design but in bronze.  You need to check out the size of your nail first before shaping it out. The cubism shape (Picasso) is the favourites and the most in trend.  The eyes, mouth and the heart shape looks weirdly nice.

2017 korean wire nail art trend tutorial
2017 Korean wire nail art trend

4. Then apply glue and stick the pattern onto your nails.  I don't have eye lashes glue so I just stick it with nail polish.  It is a bad idea and not a smart thing to do.

5. Done.
2017 korean wire nail art trend tutorial
2017 Korean wire nail art trend and diamond nail


So, here is my most beautiful and also ugly destroyed wire nails art trend.  XD
I am not sure if you can follow this. It is fun to recycle your wire from throwing them away and the feeling of satisfaction of looking at the Picasso art that you have probably wanting to do.

Honestly, to make things easier, get the ready made nail sticker or get someone else to do it for you.  It is way easier than trying to be Superly Sexy Wire bender to shape all that fragile wires into that eyes and mouth that you want.


*there is slight yellowish tint on my middle finger because I accidentally cut my finger the day before and having a band aid is not going to look nice.

Not sponsored.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // Facebook

Have a great day =)