Monday, March 6, 2017

REVIEW ON BANISH PUMPKIN ENZYME MASQUE


When sometimes smell so good, one should feed it to my skin right?

Now you can with Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque. XD

I was actually very excited to receive this wash off mask inside my package =)  .  I have checking out reviews after reviews and really do wonder about this Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque which is quite a sensation in the beauty world.

As usual, I am skeptical about it and just can't wait to try it out on my face.  If you are not sure about skin type, I have combination sensitive acne prone skin which makes it hard to find skincare products.

Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque
Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque


Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque
Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque

Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque
Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque


Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque
Our Pumpkin Masque may be the greatest thing made out of pumpkins since pumpkin pie. It even smells just as good! If you want to know how to get rid of acne our Pumpkin enzyme masque may be the answer and it's a customer favorite! Why? It contains lots of vitamins and enzymes to help improve your skin's texture and keep your skin looking healthy!

Pumpkin contains natural ingredients that are super beneficial for people who have acne.
What this contains & the benefits: Vitamin A - Great for healing skin!
Dries out acne
Promotes exfoliation of skin
A Vitamin for healthy skin, hair and eyes
Reduce the appearance of oily skin Vitamin C & Beta-Carotene - Antioxidant to protect skin
Reverses skin damage
Defends against skin damage
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Improves Skin Elasticity Alpha Hydroxy Acids - The natural exfoliator. These acids can:
Slough off dead skin cells
Brighten skin
Show off your healthy glowing skin underneath
Keeps skin moisturized and takes away flakiness from dry skin.

How to use:
Spread thin layer on face and let dry. Wash off when dried. Usually takes about 10 minutes. If stinging or irritation occurs, rinse off with cool water.
Use 2-3 times a week or as often as needed.


Ingredients: 
Pumpkin Fruit, Organic Bilberry Fruit Extract, Organic Sugar Cane Extract, Organic Orange Peel Extract, Organic Lemon Peel Extract, Glycerin, Tetrasodium ETDA, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin C, Glycolic Acid, Neem Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Cinnamon Bark Powder, Ginger Root Powder, Nutmeg Powder.

Size: 50ml
*New 50ml bottle to prevent breakage during the shipping process for international orders

Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque
Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque


Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque comes in a dark glass jar.  The design and everything else is simple but I think it doesn't matter as long the products work on my skin.

If you like the smell of pumpkin pie, then you will for sure like this =). I am very much in love with the smell of food but of course I know this is to feed my face.  Application is really smooth and easy.  If you have sensitive skin like me, try to control the amount to about the tip of your little finger.  Also remember to patch test because I do feel the 'hot' sensation which can turn into burning if you apply a lot.  Apply about a pea size for one area.
The reason for it because of the cinnamon and nutmeg powder. These two ingredients are good for acne prone skin but it can burn a lot especially if you have highly thin skin.

Also, I would recommend to 1-2 application per week at night instead of 3 times which is more for really oily skin type.  Also do not use other BHA or AHA on the day you use Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque else it can hurt or you will highly over exfoliate and have red skin afterwards. Another is moisturise your skin and don't leave it to dry after washing off the mask.

When I look into the ingredients, there are many ingredients that helps with reducing inflammation, killing acne causing bacteria, moisturise and also exfoliate the skin.  I do like that the first ingredient is their star ingredients and not somewhere low in the list.  Other ingredients such as Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Vitamin C, Rosemary, Ginger and Glycolic acid are some of my favourite ingredients to reduce acne.
However, do check just in case some of the ingredients are not for you.

As for me, I use it twice a week and each time, Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque helps to make my skin smooth XD.  It does help to remove blackheads, shrink the the size of acne and smoother out the texture which is great.  My skin looks better the next day.

Overall, I think Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque is great for people who is looking for an exfoliating mask, couldn't handle other exfoliating products in other forms(serum, toner, essence), combination or oily skin type, acne prone, like natural organic products and cruelty free products.



Product retails for
Banish Pumpkin enzyme masque 50ML, USD35
Made in USA

For more information, please visit Banish Acne Scars official website and Banish Acne Scars Facebook.  Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // Facebook

Have a great day =)