Sunday, January 29, 2017

REVIEW ON CUBECRATE JANUARY BOX 2017-CHINESE NEW YEAR 2017

Hi,

Cubecrate first box for 2017 has Chinese New Year as the theme which is what I am excited for. I am glad that I received this box before I left for Chinese New Year.  Cubecrate is a monthly subscription box that has varieties of items and it has special theme every month.

Here is the content of Cubecrate January Box 2017-Chinese New Year theme 2017.


Cubecrate January Box 2017-Chinese New Year theme 2017
Cubecrate January Box 2017-Chinese New Year theme 2017
Cubecrate January Box 2017-Chinese New Year theme 2017
Cubecrate January Box 2017-Chinese New Year theme 2017

Cubecrate January Box 2017-Chinese New Year theme 2017
Cubecrate January Box 2017-Chinese New Year theme 2017



Once I opened the box, there is the red tassel which you can use as key chain since it is so pretty.


J&E Botanicals Candy Cane Bath Salt Soak.
Their products are handcrafted and born out of the believe for a better & natural lifestyle, sans toxic & synthetic chemicals. The beautiful glass jar of Candy Cane Bath Salt Soak smells just like candy cane which is really a unique scent. I can't wait to try this soon.
Tea blend sample from The Tea Republic. I love tea.  The shop is formed in December 2010 with more than 50 types of teas and operates from Bangsar Shopping Centre. Their online store was launched in 2013 and has a wide selection of tea that you can choose based on your mood, either for relaxation, staying focused, being healthy, or trying something exotic. I am not sure what I got but I have to drink it first to know XD .


鵝絨禮坊 FEATHER GIFT SHOP magnetic gem with picture of building. It does give sense of antique gem. =)

The picture is hand painted from a famous artist in China and depict time from the Song period at the capital, Bianjing( Kaifeng now) in Henan.

Feather Gift Shop sells Chinese cultural & educational related gifts. In Chinese traditional drawing, carved ornament, full of folk custom and antiquity as well as always adopt auspicious implicated motives to transmit people’s seek and pursue towards happy and harmony life. Giving away gift is to send blessing. 


PotsiePottie earings. The patterns given was assorted. I love the one I get as it is simple for everyday wear. They features a collection of female clothing, accessories and has their store at Atria Shopping Mall.


Overall, I am loving this month items as well☺.  The mixture of products and the items are great for New Year =) . I wish for full size tea next month XD.  *hahaha*



Cubecrate has launched a wine subscription box  as well as I heard boxes that you can customise the content.

Product retails for
A box is Rm35 plus shipping
RM 90 for 3 months
RM 197 for 6 months


For more information, please visit Cubecrate official websiteCubecrate Instagram and Cubecrate Facebook. Box is send for review consideration. 


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // Facebook

Have a great day =)