Monday, January 16, 2017

HOW TO GET RID OF ACNE AND ASIAN SKINCARE TIPS FOR ACNE

Hi fighter,


I am terribly sorry to say I didn’t manage to do my skincare routine for acne prone skin for you. This post is just sitting in my draft chilling for 2 years because each time I wanted to publish it, I have to try something new. Since I blog, I change my skincare products more than snake changes their skin. I just do not want to give the impression that it is a MUST to use 20 products in one skincare routine in order to get skin like Korean stars.

Besides, some people might think I play favoritism or write glowing reviews just because I get the products for review. You do know I don’t bash a product like there is no tomorrow but I will be honest about why it just doesn’t work for me. I don’t have HG also unless I am sure that the product(s) have work wonderfully for me in whatever situation or I just cannot live without it.

My skin was okay until my skin broke again in January 2016 because I was dealing with a lot of things. I got kick out of a job, need money to pay bills and being very sickly because I was not eating well. All in all, I was not okay inside out. SO grumbly aside and being thankful that you stay with me especially Luscious that even send me a care package. THANK you =)  .

So, here are some new tips that I use to deal with acne. You do not have to get what I use since it is just a guide.  There are many to choose and please look into ingredients.

How I get rid of acne&Asian skincare tips for acne prone skin



Tips mentioned in the video:

1.  Suitable skincare products-cleanser, moisturizer and a spot treatment.

2.  Find out your allergies and avoid them. Common food allergies are milk, sugar, flour,wheat.

3.  Drink warm ginger +turmeric to help with the acne inflammation.


Products:
Neem Oil
Dr.Lewinn's Essentials 4 Fusion Cleansing oil
Himalaya Purifying gel cleanser
Kikumasamune Sake Skin Lotion High Moisture - 500mlPrimera Organience Emulsion

Dr.Lewinn's Essentials 4 Fusion Cleansing oil
Cleansing oil

Banish pumpkin mask AHA, vitamin C
spot treatment


green tea
green tea

I'm from honey mask
I'M from honey mask

Himalaya gel cleanser
Himalaya gel cleanser(oily skin)

Primera Organience Emulsion
Primera Organience Emulsion


Not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // Facebook

Have a great day =)