Tuesday, December 20, 2016

REVIEW ON CUBECRATE DECEMBER 2016 BOX-CHRISTMAS BOX

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday everyone,

This month is December meaning Cubecrate came to bring me a box of goodies.  Personally I am really happy with this month content. I was actually whining a little about last month November box but I am super happy with this month Cubecrate December 2016 box.

Beautiful and cute calendar for 2017 by Cubecrate and designed by @moodoodles. Isn't it pretty?  I can totally use it for my next year planning since I really need a calendar and haven't got one. Thank you so much for such a pretty calendar for next year. Also a pretty angel to accompanied it. =)



Cubecrate December 2016 box
Cubecrate December 2016 box
Here is the video for it 😀


Cubecrate December 2016 box

Oishi in honey lemon flavour. The green tea with honey lemon which is my favourite.  I love the taste for sure.

Candlenuts by Nadia full size candle in Pink Lemonade. This time it is sure a full size candle that I wanted and I got it in this month box. I was literary OMG when I opened the box!  It is the first hand poured candle in Malaysia that use palm wax.  The paraffin is not good for health and environment. We can also blend our own scent and create our own signature.
The candle 120g of 40-45 hrs burn for RM25.90.


J&E Botanicals aromatherapy room and body spray in Christmas Spirit 10ml.
Full size Christmas Spirit (60ml) RM20

Their products are handcrafted and born out of the believe for a better & natural lifestyle, sans toxic & synthetic chemicals.

Mine has a little leak when this arrived but it is okay. Christmas spirit is a blend of warm, sweet & spicy scents of orange, cinnamon & spruce. This smells really nice much like how warm food with nice conversation with love ones feels like.

Tara Metallic temporary tattoo.  It is a modern temporary tatoo that is perfect for temporary beautiful looks and also occasions =)


Fraiche Designer Granola in Choco-Gingersnap
Snack pack (200g) RM17.50
regular (400g) RM29.50
Sampler Pack 5X80g of each flavour at RM30
0123362464 or 0129187006

They produce awesome healthy snacks which I really love too. I love the taste of the dark cocoa, pecans, almonds and oat in it. I don't like oats actually but this get me to eat it. It also contain grape seed oil which is really good for skin.



Pu Leather high quality stickers by StickwithMeStore Instagram or StickWithMe Facebook
Online shopping at 11street
It is a cute bells for Christmas. Once can use it as fun, colourful accessories in daily life.  The sticker is not removable once stick on so make sure you choose where you would like to place these beauties carefully.  SO check out StickwithMeStore  for more vibrant, versatile bags and small accessories.


Beyond Beauty International voucher for their beauty treatment.  It is a company offering face, body, slimming and spa services.
Overall, I really love this month Cubecrate box. It has many varieties in it and I love everything in it☺.  Getting Cubecrate this month sure feels like Christmas for me.







Cubecrate has launched a wine subscription box with hundreds of imported wine to be offered from all over the world every month.

Product retails for
A box is Rm35 plus shipping
RM 90 for 3 months
RM 197 for 6 months


For more information, please visit Cubecrate official websiteCubecrate Instagram and Cubecrate Facebook. Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Have a great day =)