Monday, March 21, 2016

REVIEW ON CLAIRE HEALING HERBAL BALM


I got this from the Cubecrate November box which is an awesome subscription box. I think it is a tremendous amazing effort to be supporting local brands and looking for hidden gems among them.

I did try the body scrub from Claire in the past and it was not bad. What I really like from Claire is this Claire healing herbal balm which I think is a really great handmade product.


CLAIRE HEALING HERBAL BALM
CLAIRE HEALING HERBAL BALM


Claire handmade with love

Ingredients:
Refined shea butter, purple gromwell infused organic virgin oil,organic extra virgin coconut oil,beeswax,menthol, essential oil, eucalyptus,rosemary,lavender, tea tree, peppermint


Antibacteria, nourishing, anti eczema, great for sensitive skin, acne, eczema,psoriasis, reduce itching, prickly heat, soothe insect bites,burn&cuts and allergic skin. Contain menthol, not suitable for pregnant mother, nursing mom, infant below 1 year old and patient with ADHD


CLAIRE HEALING HERBAL BALM
CLAIRE HEALING HERBAL BALM

The screw lid, weight and the size makes it easy to carry it during travelling. It is an all multi-purpose balm for your face and body actually.  Do check out the ingredients list since it may contain potential allergens to some.  I love the smell and the light feeling of the balm on my skin =)  .

CLAIRE HEALING HERBAL BALM
CLAIRE HEALING HERBAL BALM


If you remember that I was having this stressful month because of my job, moving, dealing with my weak body and Chinese New Year. In the midst of so much trouble, my skin has to misbehave and I broke out bad with this sudden skin allergic around my mouth which makes me look as if I have ‘red’ beard. I had to wear facemask and everyone just has to ask me why I was wearing it. I searched through my stash for products to help with healing because no one wants to look bad and I have no time for shopping. I used this healing balm with insect bites and it really worked so I tried it on my face as well. It helps to relieve itchiness since it has menthol feeling and that area really heals fast.

By the forth days, I look normal again with no sign of skin problems which is really amazing! I love this balm and will stock it up soon =) . While it did not work great on my acne, it works really fast on skin allergic which I was really amazed with the result.



Product retails:

Claire Healing Herbal Balm RM19 for 20g

For more information, please visit Claire Organics official website. Product is from Cubecrate November 2015 . However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)