Monday, February 29, 2016

REVIEW ON BIO OIL


The name Bio oil is a highly mentioned when it comes to scars.  I think I have gone through few bottles of it.  They are useful on their own.
Bio-Oil helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, good for ageing and dehydrated skin. Bio-Oil has won many skincare awards and has become the No.1 selling scar and stretch mark since 2002.


Bio oil main ingredient PurCellin Oil, is also highly effective for other skin conditions including ageing and dehydrated skin. It is formulated for use on both the face and body.



BIO OIL
BIO OIL
The bottle is made from plastic and it is transparent.



BIO OIL
BIO OIL

BIO OIL
BIO OIL

BIO OIL
BIO OIL
The list of ingredients on the box.


BIO OIL
BIO OIL

BIO OIL
BIO OIL
BIO OIL
BIO OIL

The bottle is light and since it is transparent, I can how much I have already use.  It applied it on my scars and all over my body.  I don't really fancy the smell inside the bottle but the smell changes upon application on my body. The 60ml is going to last me very long as I hardly made a dent on it after 2 weeks considering I apply it on my whole body 3 times a day.

It is in form of oil which has a sheen on the skin after application.  I find it a value for money considering that you can use it for a long time.  Not bad as a body oil for dry skin type and to even the skin tone.  Consider that it does not have any harmful ingredients, it is an item that even children can apply.


BEFORE AND AFTER BIO OIL
BEFORE AND AFTER BIO OIL FOR OLD SCAR

As for effectiveness, it will work better with new scars.  This old scar is way too long and permanent to have drastic improvement.  It does fade slightly.  However, it is a good moisturising oil =) .

before and after BIO OIL
BEFORE AND AFTER USING BIO OIL FOR NEW SCARS
The new scars here fades faster with the help of bio oil.


Ps: only apply on closed up wounds.




Want to try complementary products and review them on your blog?  Join BFF Club


Product retails for
Bio Oil 60ml for 34.70
Bio Oil 125ml for RM49.50
Bio Oil 200ml Rm79.45

Available at Watsons, Guardian, Caring pharmacy and other pharmacies.


Product is sent for my consideration by BFF Club . However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)