Friday, January 8, 2016

REVIEW ON ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS


A smile is the prettiest thing that you can wear.

I love this saying as smile is contagious and can make the other person feel at ease.  However, most of the time we are conscious of our yellowish teeth because of course we do not want to scare the other person of seeing our yellowish teeth.

So, here I am introducing the famous Oral B whitening strips and it finally arrives in Malaysia!


Oral-B Whitening Strips is a 14-days treatment to whiten teeth at home. The whitening result can last for at least 6 months.





ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS
ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS


Here is the box containing the strips.  The box is quite big.

ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS
ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS

Sorry, probably too bright.  The back which has instruction on how to use the strips. There are some videos that show how to use the Oral-B Whitestrips on Oral B facebook.


ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS
ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS





ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS
ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS



ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS
ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS

ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS
ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS
Here is the 14 days strips.

ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS
ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS

ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS
ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS
Here is the transparent strips.the short one for the bottom teeth while the long one for the upper teeth.
The strips are thin, flexible coated with a tooth-whitening gel containing Hydrogen peroxide 5.25%

ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS
ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS
Here is my ugly irregular teeth.  Don't condemn on it because that I couldn't afford braces.

ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS
ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS

Here is my teeth with the whitening gel.


Place them across both upper and lower sets of teeth then pressed on the gel and it will stick to the teeth until time to remove them.  I keep it on my teeth for 60 minutes once a day to remove the stain build-up. I use it continuously for 14 days.

There gel bubbles up a bit once you place the gel on the teeth.  There is no taste and I can drink water but of course I can feel something stuck on my teeth until I remove it.  It is not uncomfortable or painful =) .

 REVIEW ON ORAL-B 3D WHITE WHITESTRIPS



So, here is the before and after.  Sorry of the after lighting is stronger but you can see the difference of teeth colour in both picture. Yes, my ugly teeth T_T

Is it worth it? Of course.  It is cheap, painless and safe to use everyday.





Oral-B® 3D WHITE™ Whitestrips™ can be purchased exclusively in participating dental clinics.

For more information, please visit Oral B facebook.
Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)