Thursday, November 26, 2015

EASY SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART TUTORIAL

Hi Beauties,

Shattered glass nail art is highly rave in Korea now.  Many find it really pretty and easy.
Here is my version of shattered glass nail art.  I am just using three things.  This is easily achieved and last for about 5 days.


EASY SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART
SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART


Is it pretty?

EASY SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART
SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART
I did silver and turquoise on the thumbs.







EASY SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART
SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART
Here are the things that you need.

Scissors
Silver holographic Cellotapes
Silver nail polishes


You absolutely don't have to use the same brand of nail polish that I use. As for the silver holographic cellotapes, I get it from stationery shop that sells 10 rolls for RM2.25 (USD 0.50) .  It is way easier to use since they are already in form of stickers and I can use scissors to cut them up.
This is the easiest since I find that holographic papers doesn't last as long as the one in stickers.


EASY SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART
SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART
1. Paint your nails in silver or colour that you like.

EASY SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART
SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART
2.  Cut those stickers into shattered types -triangular will be better. Let those shattered sticker stick to your scissors.

EASY SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART
SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART
3.  Take those shattered glass from the scissors with a tweezer.  Place those shattered stickers on your nails.

EASY SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART
SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART
4. Tadaa, beautiful nails.  Put top coat on your nails for the sticker to last longer.

EASY SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART
SHATTERED GLASS NAIL ART

So, what do you think of it?  Do you think it is easy to create?




Not a paid review.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)