Monday, March 9, 2015

REVIEW ON STARBUCKS COFFEE HOUSE CAKES S BANANA CC MUFFIN AND ABSOLUTE VIA


When life is just sometimes busy and depressing, we usually crave for something sweet. I can’t help but have some sweet craving. It happens that we passed by Starbucks and there are some cakes *my eyes light up at cakes"! I know Starbucks is famous for their coffee but since am rushing, cakes over coffee for me!

So, I chose S Banana Chocolate Muffin and Absolute Via for mum. She loves Swiss Roll and couldn't get enough of it.

I had a take away since I am rushing for time and mum doesn’t like to be in a place where youngsters like to hang out. So, I bought it home and prepared tea to go along with the cakes. Wow, sounds like I am having a great time. Well, one should try to enjoy the little things in life =) .

STARBUCKS COFFEE HOUSE


A beautiful paper bag. Inside the bag, there even tissues and fork prepared.

The muffin is put inside a brown bag while the Absolute Via is inside a paper box. Really pretty and mum keep asking me why it is unlike the one she brought from usual cake shop.


STARBUCKS COFFEE HOUSE ABSOLUTE VIA
ABSOLUTE VIA

STARBUCKS COFFEE HOUSE S BANANA CC MUFFIN
S BANANA CC MUFFIN

The banana muffin is very soft and the sweetness is just right. Love the amount of chocolate chips in it as well the taste. It is just a little more expensive considering the size. I shared it with my family members and my family members do like it as much as I do.


STARBUCKS COFFEE HOUSE ABSOLUTE VIA
ABSOLUTE VIA


Absolute Via is actually coffee flavor Swiss roll which my mum though was chocolate, her favourite cakes of all time. The Swiss roll is soft with good amount of cream and the right sweetness. Unlike the typical type of Swiss Roll which my mum used to love, this is has very fine ‘holes’ means little baking powder in it. Starbuck also uses good quality of flour and it is worth the price since the size is also quite big. Sorry Mum, I spoil her image of her “favourited” cake shop (meaning she no longer like that shop now). Now, she finally understands why I don’t like the swiss roll from the shop she usually buys. Mum might be blaming me for pampering her with cakes now XP .


Next time, I think ordering the cakes are more worth than pies in Starbuck which can be quite dry.

Food retails at
S Banana Cc Muffin RM6.50
Absolute Via RM5.50
6% government tax.


For more information, please visit Starbuck facebook page  and Starbuck Malaysia facebook. Food is not sponsored.  The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Pastel Noodles: Click to shop
HiShop: Click to shop
ZALORA: Get 15% off storewide with no minimum spend with the code ZBAPQW6J

2 comments:

  1. Hey Yue Rain, thanks for suggesting Kiehl's day cream for my dry skin, It works wonderfully and I like the feel of this cream on my skin. Pls keep your blog going. I find a lot of help from your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Naive for your kind words =) .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)