Saturday, March 28, 2015

REVIEW ON MAC STUDIO MATTE OVERLACQUER

Do you like MAC cosmetics?

This is the MAC studio overlacquer top coat.  There is actually two types of top coat.  What I have here is the clear top coat for matte finish. So, if you love matte kind of nail polishes, you would definitely like this or just use this to turn those glossy nail polishes into matte.

MAC STUDIO MATTE OVERLACQUER
MAC STUDIO MATTE OVERLACQUER
The bottle is really elegant and cute.  It is made of glass so be careful even if it does not break easily.

MAC STUDIO MATTE OVERLACQUER
MAC STUDIO MATTE OVERLACQUER
The cap is the matte type which I like.
MAC STUDIO MATTE OVERLACQUER
MAC STUDIO MATTE OVERLACQUER

Depending on how glossy your nail polishes is, you might need a few coating to turn it into matte finishing.  On my nails, MAC studio overlacquer instantly turned the glossy polishes into matte.  The application for the nail polish is just effortless.  The top coat dried fast and lasted for about 5 days depending on the activities.
MAC STUDIO MATTE OVERLACQUER
MAC STUDIO MATTE OVERLACQUER
Sorry for my ugly feet. I had only used one coat in the photo.  So for more prominent matte, use few more coats.

Not sure about the price, guessing that it retails at RM48 at 10ml . I don't see it in Malaysia's MAC online shop but it is available in the Mac US website.
For more information, please visit MAC official website. Product is not sponsored. The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Pastel Noodles: Click to shop
HiShop: Click to shop
ZALORA: Get 15% off storewide with no minimum spend with the code ZBAPQW6J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)