Tuesday, March 10, 2015

POPULAR SNACKS IN KOREA- HAVE YOU TRIED IT?

Hi beauties,

Do you love Korean snacks?

A few months ago, I was involved in a Christmas gift exchange. It was really exciting as buying and choosing things for people is really not an easy task.  I was wondering if I should send Durian flavour things but then ... I am sure you will faint because .....well Durian is the "stinkiest fruits on Earth" so well I better not.  I send mostly snacks that is only available in Malaysia.  I don't think you can find it anywhere else than Malaysia.  Alright, save that for another day unless you are curious enough to find out what snacks are good to eat in Malaysia.

So, here are snacks that I got from the exchange.  It is already in my stomach the day I opened the box so hahahahaha.  I was told that these are some of the popular snacks in Korea.


POPULAR SNACKS IN KOREA cheese crackers
cheese crackers from Korea



POPULAR SNACKS IN KOREA cheese crackers
cheese crackers

POPULAR SNACKS IN KOREA cheese crackers
cheese crackers

POPULAR SNACKS IN KOREA cheese crackers


Here is the cheese crackers.  There is a light hint of ginseng.
Seriously, I couldn't get enough of these cheese crackers because the taste is so good! So thin and crispy just like potato chips but in a healthier version.



POPULAR SNACKS IN KOREA
biscuits or crackers 

The biscuit is written in Hangul and also Chinese.  I don't know what it means in Hangul but the Chinese words means "tall little girl".  Probably referring to the illustrated girl.  It is a crackers with taste of coconut and lots of sesame.  Really tasty and fragrant.

POPULAR SNACKS IN KOREA jellies
jellies


This is jellies which the smell immediately float the whole room the moment I opened the packet. The jellies are shaped like grapes so it is really cute.  The taste is okay. Not too sweet.



Have you tried any of these Korean snacks?  Gosh, anyone who is going Korea next?  I want the Cheese Crackers   >  <  .



No idea how much they cost as I got it from an exchange.
For more information, please visit official website. Product is not sponsored. The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Pastel Noodles: Click to shop
HiShop: Click to shop
ZALORA: Get 15% off storewide with no minimum spend with the code ZBAPQW6J

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I'm glad I no longer work at my old job where there was a Starbucks attached to it, you didn't even need to go outside on a cold or rainy day to run into Starbucks for coffee and sweets. I think my hips are happy I am not eating that everyday anymore, lol! Never saw that roll here, but I sure was addicted to the chocolate glazed cake pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I would love to eat that chocolate glazed cake if I ever see it here! I think I would be addicted to it as well if I ever see it over here. The selection of Starbucks' dessert in my country is pretty limited and more towards pie which I don't really like. Lucky there is no Starbuck in my hometown and I can only eat them when I go to the cities or I will go broke all the time as my family members are already addicted to the cakes. hahahaha. Then, you would really need to do a lot of exercises and 'dieting' if Starbuck can be easily reach anytime. =P
    Your mouth will sure thank you for the diet but not your waist and hip XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ever desperate cure my terrible acne, hahha, and tea tree oil work great for me. You sure have done many things, I never know that semen and urine work for acne. But i have tried calamine lotion and snail cream. calamine lotion work for my sister, and snail cream work for me but tea tree oil is the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Satri =0. Yes, I was really desperate to cure my acne to the point that I was willing to almost try anything at all! ahahha. Yes, tea tree oil does work =) . I have tried a lot of things actually.hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really interesting, even if I've never been into natural skincare! Another good thing of this soap seems to be the expiration date! Many thing i have bought from LUSH didn't last a lot, but this one does...definitely thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Angiu Dantès Thank you =) . I haven't try LUSH yet but I heard many rave about the brand. There is no LUSH in my country and the nearest is to buy it from Singapore and the product are more expensive than some Korean products. Hahahaha, I would use whatever that works =p .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)