Monday, February 16, 2015

FOOD:CHINESE NEW YEAR PEANUT COOKIES RECIPE

Hi beauties!

Just want to share with you what I bake for Chinese New Year and before chinese new year, it has already goes down into my stomach.

Peanut cookies are one of my favourites cookies but too bad I can't eat them too much or my skin has to suffer the consequences later.  For those having acne prone skin, better avoid eating too much peanuts.  It is actually cheaper if you make it yourselves and generally it is cheaper than you buy outside.

FOOD:CHINESE NEW YEAR PEANUT COOKIES RECIPE
FOOD:CHINESE NEW YEAR PEANUT COOKIES RECIPE

FOOD:CHINESE NEW YEAR PEANUT COOKIES RECIPE

So here is the cookies.  Does it look delicious? I used the straw to make the pattern.

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
200g blended peanuts
150g icing sugar
150g vegetables oil
200g flour (Blue key brand if your are in Malaysia)
a pinch of salt


Steps:
1. Pour all the blended peanuts, sugar, oil and flour into a bowl and just mix together.
2. Then just mold it into a round shape.
3. Glaze with with egg yolk for a nicer colour.  I don't use it because am afraid I will burnt it.
3. Put in the oven and cooked it at 180 celcius for 15minutes.


*I am using a medium Khind toaster oven so if you may need to change the temperature and time according to your oven.


So it is really easy to make it right?  Why not try it yourselves at home?



Food is not sponsored. The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Pastel Noodles: Click to shop
HiShop: Click to shop
ZALORA: Get 15% off storewide with no minimum spend with the code ZBAPQW6J

4 comments:

  1. These look really nice, and it would be something different for me to try and make- thanks x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely more on skincare as makeup cannot mask the flaws forever. Always been more interested in skincare than makeup anyway. What's the point of putting on makeup if the canvas (skin) is needs a lot of repairing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks @personlaurauk . it is really easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree Juniper! Yes, most people are not putting as much effort into their skincare as into their makeup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)