Wednesday, January 7, 2015

MY FAVOURITE PRODUCTS IN 2014


2014 marks the second year I started blogging and while I am still searching for the ‘miracle’ of all products, it also marks the changes towards my skin condition and also my age. Much to say while I don’t look like it, I am moving towards looking for anti aging skincare that can also help combating acne.  These two are my main concerns. *Sigh* adding another problem to my life?

MY FAVOURITE PRODUCTS IN 2014

The sudden changes in weather can just turn my skin super dry and red. My breakouts normally appear at the hair line or jaw line. However, compare to when I was younger, my skin now is way better and who wants to turn back time to where my skin was so bad?

I am wiser in choosing my skincare products now. So enough with the babble about myself and let’s move to what I like in 2014. There is no particular order in what I like and If you want to try out the products, do check out the reviews and if you have the same skin type as mine. My recent skin type:adult acne prone, sensitive and combination of a oily at t-zone and normal at other place. The weather in my country is humid and hot.




1.DIY RICE PAPER GEL MASKS USING SPRING ROLL PAPERS
-cheap diy hydrogel mask

2. REVIEW ON CETAPHIL UVA/UVB DEFENSE SPF 50+ UVA 28
-light drugstore sunscreen.  still pricey in country

3. REVIEW ON KLAIRS RICH MOIST SOOTHING MASK
-soothing to my skin when it is dry and red

4. REVIEW ON SHILLS MIRACLE LIFT BODY CONTOUR CONTROL
-heating cream the help to reduce fat on my waist

5. REVIEW ON CHICA Y CHICO TOTA-S 3.0
-really gentle moisturiser for sensitive acne prone skin. works even for all acne prone type

6. REVIEW ON UGB PEELING GEL
-gentle peeling gel.brighten up my skin too

7.REVIEW ON A'KIN WHITE TEA&CORNFLOWER EYE DAY GEL
-absorb fast and not clogging

8.REVIEW ON A'KIN SANDALWOOD&NEROLI PURE FACIAL CLEANSER
-smell of natural sandalwood and gentle to my skin.it calms my skin and it is natural too


9.REVIEW ON A'KIN LEMONGRASS SHAMPOO
-cleanses my oily scalp very well and love the lemongrrass smell!

-good moisturiser for dry skin, body and hair. few drops goes a long way

-help to heal the skin fast and suck up all the 'fluid' from popping the acne. nexcare doesn't work for me but this work


12. REVIEW ON SHILLS MANDELIC ACID SKIN RENEW ESSENCE
-brighten up the skin and leave the skin smooth.  just don't use it with other BHA or AHA at the same time or else it will be too harsh.

13. L'OREAL PARIS MAT MAGIQUE ALL IN ONE COMPACT WITH SPF 34 PA+++
-great matte powder for those who wants just matter and light coverage

14. REVIEW ON COLLECTION COSMETICS WORK THE COLOUR EYEBROW KIT-love the eyebrow kit with the clear gel brow.easy to carry around even for travel

15.MAC cosmetics
-I like their lipstick and cosmetics but I don't know why I still haven't review any of them yet.

The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Pastel Noodles: Click to shop
HiShop: Click to shop
ZALORA: Get 15% off storewide with no minimum spend with the code ZBAPQW6J

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chelsea, if you love DIY your own homemask, tomato will sure helps but it actually depends on how good is your tomatoes and your skin condition. It takes about 3-6 days to fade the reddish scar for me. Another thing you could try is drink lots of antioxidant green tea to help speed up the healing. Facial can hurt the skin and some not so good ones cause scars or make the skin condition even worse. How old are you& your skin type? If you do not mind chemical products, go for pure vitamin C, retinol or mandelic acid (please check how to use them properly). For example, http://www.wishtrend.com/skin-care/1215-pure-vitamin-c215-advanced-serum-c20.html?a_aid=yuerainatgreatskinlife http://beautyfaceskin123.blogspot.com/2014/05/review-on-shills-mandelic-acid-skin.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)