Saturday, November 1, 2014

SKINCARE TIPS: HOW TO USE AMPOULE, ESSENCE AND SERUM


I am back with another skincare tips.  This time it is tips on how to use ampoule, essence and serum.

SKINCARE TIPS: HOW TO USE AMPOULE, ESSENCE AND SERUM





1. Normally, I will apply the ampoule, essence and serum on the back on the hands and then apply it with the finger tips.

2. It is best not to heat those ampoule, essence or serum with your palm or else all the benefits will be gone. Only use the ampoule, essence or serum on your palm if they are in oil form.

3. Besides, apply ampoule, essence and serum on your skin when it is still moist and not when it is too dry as it will be hard for the ingredients to penetrate inside.

4. Keep your ampoule, essence and serum on a dry and dark places to maximize their efficiency.

5.  It is good to apply serum after masking and then moisturiser to seal in the goodness of the mask.

6.  Ampoule, essence and serum are not to replace the moisturiser.

7.  Normally, we don't apply all ampoule, essence and serum all in one shot.  I am not a fan of 'too much' layering so apply one at a time.  If you really want too, then maybe apply them on alternate days.

8. Lastly, a few drops of ampoule, essence or serum is already enough for your application.  So, these products might be expensive but it can last longer than your cleanser or toner.



Hope my skincare tips are helpful in making your skincare products work better.


I am not a professional chemist or anything so what I said here is just my opinions and please do not be angry if the opinions or the trend here changes.


If you want more, here is how to use retinol, retinoid, tretinoin.




The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)