Friday, May 30, 2014

KIEHL'S PARTY JUNE THE BUTTERFLY PROJECT






KIEHL'S PARTY: CAN I JOIN YOU PLEASE?


Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream:

Kiehl's manages shine and moisture levels for normal to oily skin with the Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream Fresh Hydration, a new, refreshing, non-sticky formula that conditions normal to oily skin for a full 24 hours of fresh-feeling hydration! Formulated with moisture-replenishing the Ultra Facial Oil-Free range star ingredient, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract and Antarcticine, the gel-cream helps skin retain moisture for a full 24 hours. With moisture retained, the skin will be more balanced, and have a reduced appearance of shine. Used daily, this lightweight gel cream strengthens skin’s moisture barrier, leaving it velvety-soft and looking virtually shine-free minimizes. It’s fragrance-free and will not leave a residue!



The Butterfly Project- A community for bloggers are going to invite 30 bloggers to join them on 8th June, 2014 at 1Utama's Secret Garden 9.30am - 11.30am.  I am hoping to secure a place this time since I had never been able to attend any of the events. =(  *so sad*

So, here is my answers to the two questions .  I hope it is creatively or passionately????


1) Why do you need 24 hour no-shine fresh hydration?

I always have this weird problem. When I travels or go for trips, my skin will usually just turn dry to the point of peeling. When it is dry, then all sort of problem will appears. Not only my skin will turn super oily, pimples will start to pop up one by one. Who likes it when their skin just go crazy without warning. I found that my problem is with my moisturiser but then I haven't find a moisturiser than will really works with providing  hydration and doesn't cause me breakout.Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream is lightweight gel cream strengthens skin’s moisture barrier, leaving it velvety-soft and looking virtually shine-free minimizes. It’s fragrance-free and will not leave a residue! Great for my sensitive skin! I really wanted to try if the Kiehl's Ultra facial oil-free gel cream if it is really the moisturiser that will balance up my skin. I wish to try it tooooooooooooooooooooooooo.



2) What do you love about Kiehl’s?
I have a few things that I like about Kiehl.  One is getting samples to try before buying as well as the good customer service.  I mean who likes to be mistreated when we are going into the shop to buy right?  Besides that it would that Kiehl's product really works even for sensitive skin.  I also heard a lot about many wonderful experience with Kiehl's products =P  .  They have so many breakthrough products such as the Ultra Facial Cream, Super Multi-Corrective Cream and the Micro-Blur Skin Perfector that makes one look photo shopped!



How much do I love Kiehl?  I love you a lot actually but my hands is too short to express it.  XP


This is a contest organised by The Butterfly Project and Kiehl Malaysia.

Photos are taken from The butterfly project and from pininterest.  I do not own any of the photos in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)