Sunday, March 23, 2014

SNACK IN KUALA LUMPUR-STARBUCK




This is a self service place and so one need to order it at the counter and just place your order. They will ask for your name and write it on the plastic cup. They handcraft each of the beverage so it is freshly made.



I like this Java Chip Frappuccino Blended Beverage as it is not too sweet or bitter at all. I love chocolate and this is just nice =). The cream is generous and one can taste the chocolate chips in it as well. I couldn’t help but to sip all the beverage to the last drip.








Old fashion Pie is portion is quite big and I would suggest sharing it with someone if you are planning to order something else. I think it the peas and meat in it is just nice. It is not too salty or bland. It is just that the pastry is easily crumbled but I think that is okay.



Cheese Monkey Wrap is indeed the suitable name for it. There is cheese and banana inside the pastry and I think children would like since it is quite sweet but with dose of healthy fruits in it. The amount of cheese is just okay and not too much that it covers up the freshness of banana. Overall, it is a healthy pastry for tea.






Java Chip Frappuccino Blended Beverage RM15
Old fashion Pie RM8
Cheese Monkey Wrap Rm6.50

Starbuck Midvalley
2013/12/18

Food is not sponsored.  The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)