Sunday, February 2, 2014

REVIEW ON TERATAI FOOD COURT-BANDAR TASIK SELATAN (TBS)



the card that you need to reload and use it to pay for food





Teratai Food Court
Thai Corner
Terminal Besepadu Selatan
1 Pineapple Fried Rice RM5.90
Tom yam Beef Rice RM6.90
Fried Vermicelli RM6.90



This is actually one of the famous stalls at the food court and I do happened to always go here when I am going back to the South. Paying could be a little troublesome as you will need to get the ‘reload card’ before swapping at the counter you want for food. I would advice you to check out the prices of what you want to eat and drink before buying the ‘reload’ to avoid wasting your money.


1 Pineapple Fried Rice RM5.90



Pineapple fried rice is just nice and not too spicy. There is some freshly cut pineapple inside and overall I think it does taste good. This is suitable for someone who doesn’t taste spicy food or any meat in their fried rice. Portion is medium and not too small. One thing I like it the food comes warm and not cold especially on such a cold night inside the bus station. Overall, I would recommend this.






Tom yam Beef Rice RM6.90

Beef fried rice is a little spicy and salty but it goes well with the rice. For sure, one has to eat it with the white rice. The rice is fluffy and am sure it is those fragrant rice which is not common for food court. I couldn’t be more than happy with the generous sauce and also beef. Beef is not hard but a little tender. It comes with petai which I say expensive petai because it is those small and less stinky petai. I love petai so I couldn’t care less how the toilet smell later. I think this plate of rice is not bad. Service is good and fast too.





Omelette Fried Vermicelli RM6.90

Overall, tasty rice and good service from this stall. We made changes after 10 minutes but the lady was not angry with us at all. Instead she allowed us to change it and waived the extra Rm0.30 off. She was so kind even if she is not the boss. Fried rice was not hard and it taste good as it is of good quality rice. I can’t believe that the cook is not even local. This place is a good choice for food as it really changes my opinion about eating at food court. I definitely do not regret eating at this food court every time I have to transit in TBS. Food is affordable too and portion off medium size.





This is not a sponsored review. The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)