Sunday, February 23, 2014

REVIEW ON DOVE HAIR THERAPY HAIR FALL

conditioner(the tube) and shampoo(the bottle)

such pretty keychain right?

the conditioner  :instruction and ingredients

The shampoo:instruction and ingredients

DOVE HAIR THERAPY HAIR FALL


The shampoo is opaque white with tiny shimmering of particles(looks like fairy dust) and it lathered up easily.  It does clean the hair and the effect does last considering I have oily hair.

This shampoo is really affordable and I think it smell really nice.  It doesn't smell anything flowery but the smell lasted me whole day.  It does moisturise the hair and my hair is really soft even without using the conditioner.  I think that it really help with reducing hair fall since my hair drop lesser after using this shampoo.

The conditioner is texture is thicker and it is opaque white.  It does make my so soft using them ^^.  The conditioner is more watery than the shampoo but very easy to use and wash off too. 

Overall, I think this is a good affordable drugstore shampoo for daily usage.



Products retails at
Dove Shampoo Hair Fall 375ml at RM14.90
Dove Treatment Conditioner Hair Fall 180ml at RM13.90

For more information, please visit official website Dove facebook fan page. Products are not sponsored.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)