Saturday, January 18, 2014

REVIEW ON SALLY HANSEN COMPLETE SALON MANICURE 550 ALL FIRED UP

Sorry for the lack of post as my laptop is with the 'doctor' for more than two weeks and I have to do this at the cyber cafe =( .

Chinese New Year is around the corner and normally the nail colour chosen to accompany the clothes would be red.  I am not really a fan of red nail polish but i think for Chinese New Year, it would be great.


flower nail art
Is this pretty?

http://beautyfaceskin123.blogspot.com/
SALLY HANSEN COMPLETE SALON MANICURE 550 ALL FIRED UP


SALLY HANSEN COMPLETE SALON MANICURE 550 ALL FIRED UP
SALLY HANSEN COMPLETE SALON MANICURE 550 ALL FIRED UP

SALLY HANSEN COMPLETE SALON MANICURE 550 ALL FIRED UP






The Complete Salon Manicure comes with 7benefits:
Base Coat
Strengthener
Growth Treatment
Color
Top Coat
Chip-Resistant
Gel Shine


The range comes with fancy names that matches the colour.  I got this All Fired Up and it really matches the red colour inside the bottle.  It does look like having a bottle of fire or blood boiling inside the bottle.  I  imagine too much. XD

The bottle is heavy as it is made of sturdy glass.  The colour is visible from the bottle itself.  Application was super easy with the application wand and it felt just like applying gel nail polish.  The end result was so even and beautiful.  The colour was also opaque and shine just from using one coat.  It does last long on my fingers considering I do laundry and housework. I think this is really the nail polish to get considering that one do not need to apply base coat to get the ed beautiful results.

I did the flowers  by using pin as I do not have any brushes to paint the nail polish.  Forgive me if it is not very beautiful.

Since it is Chinese new year, I bought this bright red shoes too =)



Products retails
Rm42 for 14.7ml at Zalora , Watson, guardian Pharmacy.  Made in USA
Product is not sponsored.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)