Thursday, December 26, 2013

REVIEW ON LUCKY STAR SEAFOOD RESTAURANT 好运海鲜饭店

Lucky Star Seafood Restaurant 好运海鲜饭店
Location: No. 1, Jalan Dato Timor, Mersing Kechil, Mersing Town 86800  Mersing.

Phone:
0111-506 8119

Curry Mee

Curry mee



The curry smell quite good with coconut milk and wasn't that spicy so I think it acceptable since I find that most Johorean do not eat spicy food.  The curry comes with tau fu pok, fish balls and fried wan tan.  The tau fu pok wasn't that tasty compare to the first time I tried it since I guess it is boiled together with the curry soup making the tau fu pok smelt of acid uric.  It would have comes better if the tau fu pok is only cooked together with the fish balls for a few minutes.  I do like the fried wan tan and the long beans as it is quite tasty and healthy.  The vermicelli and yellow noodles is just nice-not too soft or too hard.  Overall, it is not bad if one is looking for some curry mee for breakfast in the morning.







Spending:
RM4 per bowl

This is not a sponsored review.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)