Monday, November 11, 2013

REVIEW ON DERMEDEX


I got this in the October Wonderbox 2013 and I had read lots of rave about this products.

Personally, I don’t really like it as it seems to break me out even more.  It is different compare to me using Differin that will cause purging effect.  This is not suppose to cause purging effect.  I thought it was just me alone but the moment I stop using, the acne stop popping out too. +(  I think I am allergic to one of the ingredients inside.
I tried the cleanser both ways. One is to rub it on the wet since and wash it away after 15minutes.  The second method is to use as overnight mask.  It broke me out so I was quite upset since I have high hopes that it will work.
The only nice thing I can say about it the cleanser give me the cooling effects on my skin.  It will tingle if you have broken skin.  I guess this is not suitable for sensitive skin like me.

The refining cream smell like some strong Chinese oil and I don’t like the smell.  It does decrease the acne problems I have but after a week some pop out so I was kind of upset.
Overall, won’t try it again.


I think my favourites for battling acne is still the aspirin mask, Differin, Nixoderm and T3 Mycin.

Products retails at

Dermedex BIO'TOX CLEANSER RM120.00
Dermedex REFINING CREAM 2 RM165.00

Product are not sponsored.  You could buy it from this website www.dermedex.com .  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

5 comments:

  1. Aiyo... I'm planning to try but feel worried now :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to make you worry. Try it at your jaw area first. I have sensitive skin so I easily reacted to one of the ingredients. It just doesn't work for me like i hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could try these here.... in winter my skin is very sensitive my fav is asprin mask

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which country are you residing? We in Malaysia would love if there is winter as it is only summer here all the time. It is so warm here.35 Celsius all the time. In winter, it is better to use hydrating skincare. Cream or oil works better. Oil works even on acne prone skin =) .

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are sure welcome =) . However, it is getting more expensive nowadays. =(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)