Sunday, December 1, 2013

REVIEW ON COLOURVUE BIG EYES DOLLY BLACK


Colourvue Big Eyes Dolly Black

It comes in tab form

COLOURVUE BIG EYES DOLLY BLACK

COLOURVUE BIG EYES DOLLY BLACK
COLOURVUE BIG EYES DOLLY BLACK




Much like makeup, wearing different colour contact lens will simply change one appearance. If you are into cosplay or gyaru makeup, having colour contact lens will simply make a difference in the overall look.

If you are a person who looks for comfort, ColourVue brand is a suitable contact for you. Thanks to Mr Lens, I applied for ColourVue Dolly Black since I am not that adventurous when it comes to colour. I fear that I will look like a weirdo with different colour contact lens and moreover it is a type of circle lens that will make the eyes look big. Well I don’t think that I can even walk out of the room looking like some cosplayer when I am already in my late 30s.



Here is the description of the contact lens.


Colourvue Big eye contact lenses make your eyes appear bigger and brighter. The thick dark circle creates a defined looking eyes with naturally blending colour tones. Suitable for both dark and light coloured eyes.


KEY FEATURES

True big eye circle lens
Beautiful colour shades and blending designs
Hydrogel material with high oxygen permeability
European CE approved, ISO9001BENEFITS
Exceptional comfort
Truly big eye

One box contains: 2 lenses
Replacement: 3 months

Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 45% H2O
Material Content: Hydrogel Terpolymer


Here is my bare face looking so plain


Personally, I think this brand of colour contact lens is super comfortable.  I could wear it the whole day and do not feel any dryness at all.  The colour is very intense- I am not sure about other colours but this dolly black is sure pure black until I can’t see my real iris colour at all! The enlarging effect look quite natural as it really blend with the colour of your eyes.  I say that it is really amazing if you are looking for contact lens for cosplaying purposes or for some masquerade party.  Overall i like this colour contact lens and I would purchase it again =) .



For a simple Dolly makeup, check out Here

ColourVue Dolly Black by Maxvue Vision is a 3months disposable contact lens. made in Spain.
Products retails at RM 123.00 but when it is on sale, it is RM90 at Mr.Lens

Thanks to Butterfly Project and Mr.Lens for the colour contact lens.
However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

2 comments:

  1. Wearing these Naturelle Pure Black has become as everyday and normal as dying your hair, you cant walk a few feet in some areas without seeing a pretty set enhanced eyes nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks really nice :) it’s great that they are one-day lenses, seems much more hygienic and clean. You can also try Cheapest Toric Contacts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)