Saturday, October 26, 2013

DIET TIPS-EAT LIKE A KING IN THE MORNING

Seriously there is not fast rules towards a slim body or healthy body. I  can tell you that I am lazy to exercise.  The only exercise I do daily is walking to buy groceries.  For people that know me, they will tell you that I eat a lot and yet still stay slim.  The truth is I am really picky when it comes to food.  I don't eat anything that doesn't taste good or should you say my mum spoiled me with chinese 'Dim Sum'. If only I inherited my mum's genes to make Chinese dim sum.

Okay, let us move to this one important diet tips that is I must eat breakfast everyday and it must be heavy one.  However, most will say that they get worry if they will gain more weight if they eat heavy breakfast.  I can tell you it doesn't work that way.

One rules my family follow until now is have breakfast like a King, have lunch like a Prince and have dinner like a Pauper.

However, most people do it the other way around.  So, there goes your waist too.

Here is some picture of my breakfast.

seriously? Burger in the morning?  Yes, I am and i ate two of it =)

ermm, this is Chinese 'ang ku' . I ate three of it already so this is the left over.  It is red beans inside. The colouring came from real pumpkin juice.

This is the glutinous rice with prawn curry.

bruschetta.  Sorry it looks ugly since it is homemade. 


Chinese Mee suah with leeks



And this is one of my dinner that is pauper like
my mum created pan mee with cabbage.


So, any of the food caught your eyes?  I realise that I don't do much of food review since I literary forget everything when I see food.


The pictures are from my own facebook page.  The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

2 comments:

  1. eat like a king in the morning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) . Most people are so worried about losing weight that they don't eat but what i found out is that it is important to eat correctly. Always remember to eat like a King in the morning in the morning. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)