Wednesday, August 7, 2013

REVIEW ON BURT'S BEES RICHLY REPLENISHING COCOA& CUPUACU BUTTERS BODY LOTION



It smell really nice. I can say that it smell like chocolates since it is cocoa butter.  The lotion is milky white and it absorb really well.  It is not greasy and oily.  Just that the moisturisation effect doesn't last that long on my leg since my leg is dry like desert.  I love the smell of chocolate that i feel like licking my own legs?

Burt's Bees products are organic with no chemical.  So, if you do not like any chemical things, do try Burt's  Bee lotion. Overall i think it smell great but the moisturise does not last long.
As for me, I am too lazy to apply anything after bathing so that is why my legs are dry.  I would just slap on those "whatever products my face doesn't like" on them since i don't like to waste products.  Besides, my mum finishes her products so slow and to her, i am Overboard in the "vain categories".   Having more than 3 skincare products are considered vain to her?  My gosh, i think most people are vain now.Oh, So, my poor or lucky legs to get all those skincare meant for the face.  hahaha



6.5g Burt’s Bees Richly Replenishing Cocoa & Cupuaçu Butters Body Lotion is from April Bag of love .Thanks to The Butterfly Project-Beauty Blogger

Burt’s Bees Richly Replenishing Cocoa & Cupuaçu Butters Body Lotion 170ml for RM62.80 at Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)