Thursday, March 14, 2013

REVIEW ON BIORE MAKEUP REMOVER FOR EYE AND LIP-ACTIVE CLEANSING LIQUID

BIORE MAKEUP REMOVER FOR EYE AND LIP-ACTIVE CLEANSING LIQUID


   I prefer those that are like water such as Bioderma or Avene make up remover to clean my whole face rather than cleaning oil.  I guess because I do not the oily feeling on my face.  This remove the make-up on the eyes and so I use it to remove foundation from my skin as well.  Overall, you have to shake it first until the oil and the water mix together before you can pour on cotton pad and just swipe on them.  I guess it is the budget version of cleansing water.  Overall, it does remove even my most stubborn mascara without much effort.  This  will be my number three cleansing make-up remover.  I prefer to just use one type of make-up remover for the whole face because am a lazy bum.

It is made in Japan.  So i guess it should be good.
130ml for RM 29.90


This is a free samples. 18ml

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)