Thursday, January 3, 2013

VEGETABLES TO THE RESCUE


When I was young, I only know that vegetable is food to be eaten inside the stomach.  You can try it a home but you will need to be a bit patient compare to those facial you do at spa and well a bit messy too.

EGGPLANT FOR DARK SPOT OR FRECKLES
Use a slice of the egg plant and rub the juice on the spot with freckles or dark spot every day at night.  It will fade away in about 2-4weeks depending on how severe it is.

TOMATOES FOR ACNE SCARS AND OILY FACE
Cut the tomato into two.  Use a spoon and take out all the juice and put them into a bowl.  Throw away the tomato skin.  Mash the tomato and put it on the skin.  Leave it for about minimum 20min to 1 hour.  I use the cotton pad to soak up the juice and put it on the face.  Less messy.

LEMON FOR WHITENING
Apply the lemon juice using cotton pad on the skin.  I like to soak the cotton pad with the juice and leave the cotton pad on the skin.  The effect will much faster.

CUCUMBER FOR SOFT SKIN
Cut the cucumber into slices to put on the face to cool down and whiten the face.  The juice works better but again you will probably need cotton pad to put on the skin.

This is the common vegetables that I like to use on my face when I am at home and have the time to do DIY mask because I need to prepare the ingredient for the masks which I am kind of lazy to do.  However, not every vegetables mask is suitable for everyone.  So, it depends on preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)