Thursday, January 3, 2013

REVIEW ON CETAPHIL GENTLE SKIN CLEANSER

CETAPHIL GENTLE SKIN CLEANSER

CETAPHIL GENTLE CLEANSER

Price          :           RM70 for two bottles (473ml each) (Guardian)
Packaging  :           simple with no box (Made in Canada)
Effect        :
Please don't judge the simple look because it is really good.  Texture was a little watery with no foam. One need to do double cleansing(means clean twice with it) to remove makeup and sunblock.  It doesn’t hurt my skin when I was having sunburn.  Leave my skin moisturize and silky after that.  Just make sure that you put the cleanser without water on your face first.  My friend love it and it is now a staple in her beauty regime.  She even ditch her Japanese cleanser for it.  After that, I only use moisturizer on dry places.
For now, i love the cleanser and will continue using it until i am able to find something cheaper and better than this? i doubt that i will.  This is the cleanser that doesn't break me out.  Well, i notice that my skin become bouncy after using it for around 1months.  Sound like a fantastic cleanser right?


1 comment:

  1. I love this........
    Thank god you introduce me to cetaphill or else, I will grow old looking more and more like a dry prune... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)