Sunday, December 21, 2014

REVIEW ON ETUDE HOUSE I NEED YOU TEA TREE MASK SHEET


For Korean skincare products lover, you will also know that it is common for the Korean to use mask sheets everyday to help with the skin. The type of mask sheets you choose has to suit your skin type and skin concern.
 ETUDE HOUSE I NEED YOU TEA TREE MASK SHEET
 ETUDE HOUSE I NEED YOU TEA TREE MASK SHEET

It is written that the mask is for cleaning and soothing.  Can't help to fall in love with the beautiful packaging right?  The mask sheets design represent the type of the mask it contains. Here is the tea tree mask sheets.

 ETUDE HOUSE I NEED YOU TEA TREE MASK SHEET
 ETUDE HOUSE I NEED YOU TEA TREE MASK SHEET
DESCRIPTION:
-Contains natural ingredients that take care of specific skin troubles.
-100% pure cotton sheet.

Moisturizing : Bamboo, Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly, Olive, Honey
Elasticity / Antioxidant / Nutrition : Pomegranate, Acai Berry, Collagen, Coenzyme Q10, Snail, Mango, Korean Ginseng
Brightening : Pearl, Lemon, Vitamin Complex, Rice
Soothing/ Trouble Care : Aloe, Green Tea, Tea Tree, Mugwort


TEA TREE MASK - This mask sheet contains extract from the clean herb, Tea Tree extract (Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract), with soothing properties on skin to provide a fresh, clean complexion.

Direction:
1. Apply toner to skin after cleansing.
2. Remove mask from pouch and apply to face, placing mask to fit eye and lip area.
3. Remove mask after 10~15 minutes and lightly massage remaining solution into skin with hands.

Caution:
1. For external use only.
2. Avoid contact with eyes.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.






ETUDE HOUSE I NEED YOU TEA TREE MASK SHEET


I usually put them in the fridge to have the cooling effect on the skin. The I Need You Tea Tree Mask Sheet mask is quite small and suits my small face. The holes for the eyes are quite small and it is difficult to open the eyes especially if you have deep set eyes.


There is extra essence inside the packet. The tea tree essence doesn’t smell too strong as I would expect so it is good. The mask sheet is not too thin and it doesn’t drip onto my clothes. It does help with reducing the redness of my face as I was breaking out. If you have oily skin or with acne problem, then you can try this.  I would suggest those with dry skin to avoid using tea tree as it might dry your skin more.




Product retails for RM6.90 per piece at local Malaysia Etude Store.
You can get it from Etude house or online shop like Q-depot

For more information, please visit Etude House Malaysia official website and their Etude House Global website.

Product is not sponsored.  The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Pastel Noodles: Click to shop
ZALORA: Get 15% off storewide with no minimum spend with the code ZBAPQW6J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)